Welcome to Al Hamd Islamic Tutor
Al-Hamd Islamic Tutor.com is a part of Al-Hamd Quran academy which Has been providing Islamic Education for a long period of time in Pakistan. Its has produced so many Huffaz, Qurra, and Islamic scholars.
Al-Hamd Islamic Tutor is an online teaching institute of Al-Hamd Quran Academy. It offers tuition facilities to those children and adults who do not have easy access to Islamic educational learning. Al-Hamd Islamic tutor provides online schooling of different Islamic courses. Which are operated and supervised by Prominent Islamic Scholars.
Customised designed courses are providing one to one live online classes to meet all age group needs including children, adults and students of all levels.
1. Al-Hamd Islamic Tutor is supervised and run by al-Hamd’s Prominent Islamic Scholars they have proved their metal in Islamic field.
2. We have vast experience to teach Islamic Education.
3. Our full time tutors who are highly skilled in Islamic Knowledge are Selected trained by Great Muftiya’n-e-Islam Supervision.
4. We offer 3 days free trial to decide if you want to continue with us. You Will be charged after the Free Trial.
5. State of the Art Call Center, equipped with advance technology.
6. Class time is available 24/7 and can be chosen according to your time table.
7. Fully interaction with the teacher using audio, video, and sharing of Textbooks, Power Point, PDF documents and Flash books etc.
8. Use of the high quality Hardware and high bandwidth for crystal clear Audio and HD camera broadcast.
9. 24 hours IT Maintenance and Support and Backup.
10. Availability of Standby Generator and UPS to provide you non-stop Services as scheduled.
Our Tutor Are:
2. Well aware with the rules of Recitation.
3. Have in-depth knowledge of Tajweed and Tarteel.
4. Trained from educational organizations.
5. Have excellent command on Arabic, English and Urdu languages to Speak With their students and to deliver lectures.
6. Highly motivated and understand the complexities faced in this Profession.
7. Believe in student-centered teaching.